Our mission is to make lifelong learning attainable and to promote inclusive access to communities. We believe this is attainable by every child with autism with timely access to appropriate evidence-based intervention based on national standards.
- Connect to our Family Resource & Advocacy Coordinators - WAAA parent partners are well informed on all aspects of raising a child with ASD’s and lifelong resources.
- Visit our Resource Directory for a comprehensive registry of services, providers, specialists and supports that come highly recommneded from other WAAA member families statewide.
- Visit our Insurance page and pursue autism insurance benefits (coverage of medically necessary treatments) for your loved ones.
- If your insurance or Medicaid denies your child’s claims, visit our Appeals page and appeal the denial. We will help you!
- Visit our Education page, for ABC’s of IEP’s, WAAA Best Practice Guidelines, IEE‘s and more
- Family Support Network on Facebook - connect with other families statewide who “get it”
Pay it forward! Sign up to become a district advocacy leader. If interested send us an e-mail to Volunteer@WashingtonAutismAdvocacy.org for more details.